Don't you want this glowing skin and hair for yourself too?! The key is in a healthy routine. Victoria's Secret model, Miranda Kerr, attributes her goddess-like glow to an ingredient from Mother Nature herself, coconut oil. I'm a huge fan of using natural skin care ingredients for its affordability and health benefits. After doing some research, I incorporated coconut oil into my own beauty routine. I massaged a tablespoon into my hair, left it on overnight, and washed it out the following morning. I also substituted my usual moisturizer with a few drops of oil.
This is my hair after just one treatment. I can barely keep my hands off! It's incredibly soft and shiny. As for the skin, it felt softer than usual in the morning but it's too soon to tell. So before you reluctantly submit yourself to pounds of shimmer and hairspray, snag yourself a bottle of coco.
Love, CC


WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for party quotes
ReplyDeleteMy page - preisvergleich private krankenversicherungen
My site > Read �
Simply want to say your article is as astounding.
ReplyDeleteThe clarity in your post is simply cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
Here is my blog Learn Additional
I visited multiple web pages but the audio feature for audio songs existing
ReplyDeleteat this website is truly excellent.
Here is my web site - privatkrankenkasse
I am now not positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic.
ReplyDeleteI must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more.
Thank you for wonderful information I used to be looking for this
info for my mission.
My website ... private krankenversicherung familienversicherung
I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!
ReplyDeleteMy web-site job for stay At home moms
I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.
ReplyDeleteLook into my web site: work from home businesses